Where is your favorite place to shop for home decor?

Style Quiz

For me, I can read blog after blog, article after article, and still not be quiet sure which style I fall into. So, to help out, I set out to find a good quiz that would tell you what interior design style you actually are based on your answers.

I eventually ventured off to site called Apartment Therapy, who offered a quick just like i needed. It asks you question to pick from different pictures of styles and also lifestyle type questions to determine you personal style.

After completing their short and easy quiz I learned that I am Organic Modern. I definitely agree with their findings due to the way my home is styled.

Click below on the picture or on the link below it (Quiz) to check out the quiz for yourself to learn your style. Be sure to leave your result in the comments!

 Quiz
Quiz

Comments

Popular Posts